Thursday, November 12, 2009

oops, failed again!
















Well, I've failed again to keep you posted! Oh well what can I say? I'm a DJ because I love to help people make their events awesome, not because I love to push keyboards around! Anyway, I've been up to quite a bit. I've sold my gear, and bought new gear! Basically, I have gone from a Kia to a BMW. While I wont put you to sleep talking about specs and equipment--I will say that I'm able to make your event sound better than before? Was this necessary? Maybe not. Will it put me in a different level of DJ? I like to think so.

Besides selling and buying, you know I've rocked out some receptions, school events, and a bunch of other stuff. I'll post some pics so you can see the continued effort to provide not only the best sound I can offer, but to also enhance the beauty of an event with my set up. As you can problibly tell, I put a lot of stock in my presentation, and feel that is one of the major things that sets up apart from other DJ's. It's important to offer that little bit of extra...and even more impressive when I offer it for free. (the light up facade is the free part, not the lights!)

And lastly, we are getting close to my first wedding expo. This will be my chance to compete witht the big boys sort to speak and I can't wait. I'm feeling quite confident that I will be able to stake my claim among the elite DJ's in the Eastern Shore, Baltimore, and even up and down the east coast. January 3, 2010 is the date. Google: Delmarva bridal showcase and you should have no problems finding it. Along with me, you can find everything possible to make your wedding the wedding of your dreams. Enjoy the pics, and I'll be chatting you up shortly.










No comments:

Post a Comment