Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some really cool things!




As I continue to grow, I constantly look for new things to add to the services that I offer. This year I will be adding two new and exciting features to my ever growing list of options. First, uplighitng. This is all the rage with those fancy wedding shows (that my wife makes me watch!) and really adds class and elegance to your venue itself. Basically what uplighting is is the ability to change the entire look of a room. I have available up to twenty lights of any color of your choosing to make a room glow your special color!

In addition to uplighting, I offer wireless speaker transmission. Let's just say that you are having a wedding in a lavish mansion, or very upscale wedding hall and your dancing will take place in one room, and the dinner will take place in another. Or perhaps you will be having your cocktail hour in a different room than the main hall. Well, in the past this meant running tons of cords from the main console to the speaker. This was both ugly and dangerous as it presented a tripping hazard. Well no more! Now I can send the audio to a speaker without the need for wires to make it both safer, and aesthetically more pleasing! This may not seem like a big deal, but its super cool for me!

So, I can transform the feel of your room with the uplighting, and extend the music further with wireless. AWESOME!

In the pictures above you get an idea. You can see behind the stage that it's uplit with only 4 uplights. You can see the dramatic transformation with just 4. Imagine up to twenty! (For comparisons sake, check out the second picture, where the walls are. You can really see a difference) Also, notice the speakers on either side of the stage. Notice anything? How about something missing? Yup, wires! The second picture shows you where I was set up. This particular occurrence was a bridal fashion show. How nice it was to add a little bit of decor to the room while saving a headache trying to run hundreds of feet of wires. Hope you enjoy half as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment